HDFC Bank is offering a special business loan (SBB) just for self employed professionals like Doctors and Chartered Accountants.
|Loan amount - 10 lakhs & above*|
|Doctors - 10.85%* ROI & Flat processing fees of Rs.9999/-|
|CA - 12.50%* ROI & Flat processing fees of Rs.9999/-|
With the loan amount, you can invest more into your professional practice and reap the rewards.
Not only this, but with this special loan, you also get lower EMIs, tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months & attractive repayment options.
- Loan Amount - With this special loan, you can get up to 75 lakhs rupees. Please note that your loan amount will be based on your credit history.
- EMI’s - You can get lower EMI with HDFC and customized repayment options.
- Tenure - You can choose to repay your loan in easy installments from 12 to 60 months.
- Processing - HDFC Professionals loan gives you a host of benefits like minimal documentation and quicker loan disbursals.
- Loan BT - You can reduce your existing professional loan EMIs when you transfer the outstanding balance to HDFC Bank.
- Insurance - Insure your family with a Credit Protect Plan that is available at a nominal premium. Best part is that your entire outstanding loan amount will be covered by the policy.
- Special offer - You can only get this special offer if you are a Doctor or CA.
- Profession Type - These professionals are applicable for the special loan: Doctors, Chartered Accountants, physiotherapist, Architects and Company Secretaries.
- Work Experience - This is the work experience required. Doctors and Chartered Accountants ‑ 4 years post qualification, Company Secretaries and Architects ‑ 5 years post qualification, Physiotherapist ‑ Minimum 5 years post qualification.
- Age - 25 years of age and under 65 during loan maturity.
- Minimum Annual Income - The annual income must be minimum 1 lakh per annum. The business must be profit-making for the past 2 years at least.
- Qualification - Proof must be provided of your highest professional degree.
- PAN Card - Necessary for Individual/Company/ Firm.
- Identity Proof - One copy of either of the documents: Aadhaar/PAN/Voters ID/Passport/Driving License.
- Address Proof - One copy of either of the documents: Aadhaar/Driving License/Passport/ Voters ID Card.
- Bank Statement - Statement is required of the past 6 months.
- IT Returns - Need to submit the latest ITR certified and audited by CA. Also need to submit computation of income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for past 2 years.
- Business Proof - Need to submit Proof of continuation from either of the following: ITR/ Trade License / Establishment Certificate/ Sales Tax certificate.
- Miscellaneous Mandatory Documents - There are miscellaneous documents that will be required during loan approval. You might require one or more of the following: Sole Proprietary Declaration/Partnership Deed, Memorandum & Articles of Association.